Switzerland Visa Requirements for Bangladeshi
Visa Processing Fee BDT 4500/-
- Seven (07) Months Valid Passport with Old Passport if have.
- Personal Bank Solvency Bank Statement of Last Six (06) Months.
- NID copy.
- Birth certificate of child (if have).
- Income Tax Certificate (last 3 years).
- TIN Certificate.
For Business Person:
- Company Bank Solvency Bank Statement of Last Six Months
- Blank Page of Office Pad.
- Renewal Trade License.
- Visiting Card.
For Job Holder:
- NOC / Forwarding Letter.
- Office ID card copy.
- Visiting Card
- Salary certificate
- Salary pay slip for the last six a months’/ salary account statement and solvency certificate.
- Income Tax Certificate (last 3 years)
- TIN Certificate
- Marriage Certificate Copy (For family application only).
- Nikahnama in Bangla if name not mentioned in passport/newly married.
- Leave letter from Institute.
- Student ID card.
- Birth Certificate.
- Photo size: 35x45mm.
- White background.
- Visa Processing Fee Non-refundable.
- Visa rate can be changed without prior notice.
- Visa issuance rights reserved by the Embassy.
- All the documents must be translated in English or Swiss language
HELP & SUPPORT
Call Us Now: 01620004211